Below are publications related to our programs and/or our affiliated researchers.
- O’Sullivan SE, Yates AS, Porter RK. The Peripheral Cannabinoid Receptor Type 1 (CB1) as a Molecular Target for Modulating Body Weight in Man. Molecules. 2021;26(20):6178. Published 2021 Oct 13. doi:10.3390/molecules26206178 (Click to View, PDF, 1.0MB)
- O’Sullivan SE, Kaczocha M., FABP5 as a novel molecular target in prostate cancer, Drug Discovery Today, September 20, 2020. (Click to View, PDF, 916KB)
- Millar, S.A.; Maguire, R.F.; Yates, A.S.; O’Sullivan, S.E. Towards Better Delivery of Cannabidiol (CBD). Pharmaceuticals 2020, 13, 219. Aug 28, 2020. (Click to View, PDF, 314KBMB)
- Carbonetti, G et. al., Docetaxel/cabazitaxel and fatty acid binding protein 5 inhibitors produce synergistic inhibition of prostate cancer growth. Prostate. 2019 Oct 29. doi: 10.1002/pros.23921 (Click to View, PDF, 2.5MB)
- Millar SA, Stone NL, Yates AS, O’Sullivan SE. A Systematic Review on the Pharmacokinetics of Cannabidiol in Humans. Front Pharmacol. 2018;9:1365. Published 2018 Nov 26. doi:10.3389/fphar.2018.01365 (Click to View Online)
- Su Yan et. al., SAR studies on truxillic acid mono esters as a new class of antinociceptive agents targeting fatty acid binding proteins, European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, Volume 154, 2018, Pages 233-252, ISSN 0223-5234, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejmech.2018.04.050 (Click to View Online)